Serves 4-5 Prep 10m Cook 40m Ready in 50m
What do you do when you’re left with potatoes and some vegetables? You put it in a pan and you bake it! This is a very simple dish that’s filled with all the nutrients that you need for your meal! This recipe is vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free 🙂
Try to add more of your own goods to the recipe! Such as; tofu, mushrooms, and more greens!!! Too bad this was my only ingredients when we had our friend over at home from Taiwan. Enjoy lovelies!
- Potatoes (you can add your own mix of golden&sweet potatoes)
- Onions (optional)
- Red Bell Peppers (optional)
- Roasted Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Rosemary & Thyme
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you want to roast the garlic separately, check the link below 🙂
The Simplest Way to Roast Garlic
- If not…
- Wash the ingredients and slice it into smaller pieces.
- Combine the Potatoes, Carrots, Zucchini, Onions, Red Bell Peppers, and Garlic in a large bowl and season it with Salt, Pepper, Rosemary, and Thyme.
- Add Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil.
- Mix until all the ingredients are coated.
- Spray olive oil on a large pan before spreading the mixed Potatoes, Carrots, Zucchini, Onion, Red Bell Peppers, and Garlic on it.
- Place it in the oven and wait for 40minutes, until the ingredients are all roasted.
I hope you’ll enjoy how all the vegetables balanced each other’s unique taste.