Serves 2-3 Prep 10m Cook 10m Ready in 20m
Impress your family and friends by making this oil based pasta! It’s definitely something light and healthy. Eat it for lunch or dinner (best served with wine. Ehem!). I hope you enjoy making it as much as I did!
You can buy the Crispy Tawilis by Food Express in G&Co Food Express. Like and follow!
- 200g of brown rice pasta
- 2 tablespoons of tawilis
- 6 pieces of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of mixed European Gouda cheese and Maasdam
- 1/4 teaspoon of Germano’s chilli (don’t include the oil)
(optional – if you want it a bit spicy)
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese
- slice garlic and dried tomatoes
- take out scales on tawilis (optional)
- Cook pasta in a boiling water with a pinch of salt, stirring occasionally until al dente. Drain the water and set aside.
- In a medium pan over medium low heat, add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil from Food Express: Crispy Tawilis. Add garlic; cook and stir until it’s fragrant and translucent. Add sun-dried tomatoes and tawilis, stir for a minute.
- Add cooked pasta, Italian seasoning, cheese, and Germano’s (optional). Stir until cheese is melted, about a minute.
- Add parmesan, salt &pepper to taste.